Booking agreement and cancellation liability
- We promise never to over book our accommodation; once your deposit has been paid we guarantee the house for you.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. All deposits are non-refundable. For cancellations within 28 days of arrival, if we are unable to re-let the house, a 75% charge of your total booking will apply.
- Refunds cannot be made for rooms that are not occupied for the full period that has been booked.
- We recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance from a reputable service provider as we do not provide cancellation insurance ourselves.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are forced to cancel your stay, we will refund your deposit in full and make every effort to find you alternative accommodation; however, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you as a result.
- Discounted rates and special offers are subject to availability. The rate for Dunley Farmhouse will be confirmed at the time of booking; we regret that we cannot change the rate or terms of your stay once a booking has been confirmed.
- Dogs are welcome at Dunley Farmhouse on the understanding that they are kept on a lead and are not a nuisance or threat to the farm animals
- Smoking is only permitted outside Dunley Farmhouse. Please use the ashtrays provided
- Any damage caused by any individual will be charged to that individual in full
- For your own safety, please do not walk through the farm alone. If you would like to see the farm and the animals, we would be very happy to give you a guided tour.